Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Dancing by Myself

What do you do when the house is empty, and you've got some time to spare? I shut my door, turn up my music really loud (usually some Motown classics), imagine I'm a member of the Glee Club, and belt it out with my lame dance moves. I did it today, and it was amazing. Try it.
What's your song? Today mine is "Heat Wave" by Martha Reeves & the Vandellas. There's no way that you could hear that song and not sing-a-long. No way. Also making the list is Metric's "Gimme Sympathy". 


Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or the Rolling Stones?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am sorry to say that I probably do not have the same knowledge of these 2 bands as I am sure you do so I could never really "defend" my opinion on this one, but I think I'd rather be a Beatle. The Rolling Stones seem a little more harder or edgier than the Beatles.

Erica said...

Beatles for sure. But only if I couldn't be in GLEE club!! LOL

Kristi Beth said...

Ha ha. Erica, my thoughts exactly! I'd rather be a Beatle too. All the way.