Sunday, January 31, 2010

Post Script

Here's my post script for the night.
I failed to mention yesterday that we have reached a new milestone! Yesterday, being January 30, meant that my boyfriend, Justin, has been on his mission for four months! Every day is a huge deal to me. Every week that we get through is a wonder. And every month that we reach, and I'm still surviving, is a miracle. Words cannot express how much I miss this guy. And words cannot express how excited my little heart is to see him again in twenty months. I'm just really happy that we get to do this together. 
To borrow words from my mom, he is "such a missionary"! 
And in case you aren't sure which one he is, he's the cutie on the left with the really nice tie.

Man, California. You don't know how lucky you are. 

No comments: