Friday, January 22, 2010

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

I regularly watch an LA news station so that I can keep tabs on my missionary (he is serving about an hour from LA). Usually, I don't see anything about the goings on of his city, just the general info like weather and such of his county. With all of the awful weather that has been hitting Southern California lately, I've been so worried and diligently checking KTLA for any news. So, this morning, I was watching as I was eating my cheerios, and they showed a picture of a snow covered mountain which I didn't think anything of until they said "Here's snow in Yucaipa". Yep! My guy has snow! Now I'm really wishing I had sent him those Canada mitts for Christmas!
In my search for more information, I came across this video:


No comments: