Thursday, January 14, 2010

In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning

I was at school at 7:20 this morning. I misjudged the time I had to get to school, so I was a tad early for my 8:00 class. But, since I was there so early, I had the chance to walk around, feel the emptiness and enjoy the stillness (while listening to a little Bowie). I loved it. I think I've found a new favourite time to be on campus.
I love my university's campus (regardless of the fact that my brother-in-law tells me it's not a "real" university). I have a lot of good memories there. I've fallen in love there. I met my guy on a sunny day in August 2006, I found a place where I felt I really belonged that fall, and my love for learning and knowledge has grown with each semester I've spent there. I just love it. Love, love, love it.



No comments: