Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Desert Island

I was watching The Office today, "The Fire" episode ("Ryan started the fire!"), so I was inspired to figure out what I would choose as my 'desert island' books and movies.


Movies -
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. A Knight's Tale
3. My Fair Lady
4. Sound of Music
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off


Books -
1. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
2. The Book of Mormon (or the Standard Works if my quad counts as one book)
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
5. Secrets of the Vinyl Cafe by Stuart MacLean
stranded-1.jpg Shipwrecked image by deeplyrootedradio

What would you chose as your 'desert island' books and movies?
ps: my mom just informed me that she will be taking me with her to see "Fiddler on the Roof"! Hooray! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Very good choices! I'd definitely have Anna and the King (my all-time favorite movie) on my list. Yay! You get to see Fiddler on the Roof. I'm very happy for you but also jealous. I can't lie :)

Mandy said...

That is a hard one...there are so many good ones. I will think about it and post mine soon on my blog.