Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleeping In

Have you ever noticed that when things go away from routine even slightly, your days seem to be messed up? I'm like that. Today, I didn't set my alarm, assuming there's no way I would sleep past 10. But, I did. I woke up at 10:42. It was weird. I rarely sleep past 9:00, because I try to be productive, and I don't like sleeping my day away. Because of waking up so late, I didn't finish my workout until noon, and didn't shower until after 1:00. Weird. Perhaps I have OCD. I don't know. I just like it when things go according to plan, and in order. 
On a good note though, my favourite college basketball team won today! UConn beat Texas and their ugly orange jerseys (ranked #1)! The final score was 88-74. The second half was amazing. I'm so happy they won. I am so looking forward to March Madness. Go Huskies

No comments: