Saturday, January 09, 2010

Our Endless Numbered Days

Last night, I realized that I missed a very important moment this week. On Friday, it had been 100 days since my missionary, Justin left! I've survived 100 days (101 today!). I am so happy I've made it this far. Some days are so tough, but knowing that in 629 days, I get to see him again it gets me through. Also, letters help. I was spoiled this week with four letters! The mail system was pretty lame during December, so I felt like I deserved it. Also, yesterday I finally got one of my Christmas presents. He sent me a ring (no, not that kind of ring), but we assumed it had been lost because it took so long to get here. It's so nice. It's a really simple CTR ring. I love it.
Anyway, just thought I'd share that exciting moment with you. I'm not sure if anyone else considers it a milestone and at all interesting, but it's a big deal to me. 


1 comment:

juliane2004 said...

It IS a bit milestone. I just wanted to say I know it's hard. Letters definitely make it easier. :)