Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Tradition, tradition!"

Ah, Tevye. Until I fall asleep, and probably even when I wake up those words, along with that fiddle, will be playing in my head. 
Tonight, I had the awesome pleasure of going to see Fiddler on the Roof put on by Broadway Across Calgary. My mom and sister were unable to go, so I got to take my great friend (and cousin -- I am doubly blest!) Candi with me. We had such a good time. I loved it. I wanted to be up there dancing and singing with them! But, how grateful I am that we now marry for love, and I won't (I hope) have to ask my husband twenty-five years from now if he loves me.  I have missed live theatre so much! Hopefully, there will be many more plays to be seen in my future!

2 comments:

Candi said...

I know I already said it but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I had such an amazing time :)

Kristi Beth said...

You are so welcome, Candi! I am so glad you came!