Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lucky

As I've grown older and wiser (can you be wise at twenty?), I have come to realize how incredibly lucky and blessed I am! Seriously. I am far too lucky for my own good.
I have a fabulous family who love me. I have an incredible boyfriend who does the best he can to let me know how much he loves me. I always have enough to eat every day. I have amazing friends who are always willing to hear me go on and on about how much I love and miss my missionary. I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and has a plan for me. I get to go to school five days a week and learn about things that interest me. I have the use of all of my fingers, toes, arms and legs. I can open my scriptures to any verse and feel comfort because I am reading the word of God. I live in a country where I get to vote, worship as I please, and I have freedoms that some people can only dream of. I have a home that keeps me safe and warm from the not so pleasant weather I get to experience some times. I have infinite amounts of information right at my finger tips. I can read. I can write. I can speak, and understand others when they speak to me. I get to go to institute every single week where I can feel the spirit. I have the right to personal revelation. I have people all around me that have been great examples and inspirations in my life. I have so possibilities ahead of me in my years to come. I am loved! The list goes on and on. And on and on. And on and on. 

I love my family.
And I am infatuated with 
in love with 
 crazy about
head over heals in love with my life!  

No comments: