Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello Color Red

I have specific colours that I like to wear. Purple, white, green, blue, grey. These are my staples. Red, brown, and others fall in there occasionally, but not as often. Orange never makes the list. However, when it comes to shoes, lately, all I'm seeing is RED! Apparently, I have a thing for red shoes. Maybe it's the whole Dorothy and the ruby slippers thing. I don't know. But, I do know that I am slightly infatuated with the crimson footwear -- be it pumps, sandals, boots, flats, wedges, runners... I want it all.
Right now, I have my sights set on these beautiful Jeffrey Campbell flats. They scream, "I'm fabulous! Love me!" That's all I hear when I see these beauties.
{photo

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

I adore the color red. I wanted it as one of my wedding colors but Jeremy has voiced against it, so we have compromised! It seriously rocks though.. especially when its BRIGHT