Friday, January 15, 2010

Recap

Hello, Friday! Goodbye, first week of the semester! I had a great first week back. Probably the best I've had in a really long time. It started with Canadian Literature. I was kind of skeptical about it, but  I think I like it. It's not an English major course, so my instructor is always defining super easy terms, which I find amusing. Next, came Shakespeare. I was so, so excited to have this class back in my life! I love, love, love it! In case I haven't mentioned it before, I kind of adore William Shakespeare. I think my favourite class though, would be Art History. My professor is hilarious! And very knowledgeable. I love art. 
Ah, I love school. Have I said love too much? Oh, well. I mean it. 
I love it!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Your classes sound so fun! I have always wanted to take Art History (well, ever since Mona Lisa Smile :D) Glad you love it!