Saturday, December 26, 2009

Something that Produces Results

I feel like I've had a very productive day. A long day followed by a perfect night. I worked eight hours among the crazy boxing day shoppers (who need to practice their literacy skills. If it doesn't say "take an extra x% off, then the price is as marked!). After that, my tired eyes and tired legs came home and I enjoyed some yummy shrimp cooked up by brother. What could make this night greater? "Gilmore Girls" whilst scrapbooking. For Christmas, I decided to make my sister and brother-in-law a wedding scrapbook. But, I wasn't able to finish it before Christmas, so I'm working on it now. I was able to finish two layouts and I think they turned out pretty well. Using all the lovey-dovey type embellishments, I was inspired to make a card for my guy since our anniversary is coming up in a few weeks (two years!). Making this evening even more productive, I prepared my lesson that I get to teach in Relief Society tomorrow. I'm actually pretty excited to teach. I'm the secretary in the Relief Society presidency, so I don't get to teach very often, but since the regular teacher wasn't able to, I was asked to. I love teaching. I'm crossing my fingers it goes well! 

No comments: