Friday, December 25, 2009

"I'm in one ear... and I'm in the other!"

Picture this: Bob and Doug. Twelve Days of Christmas. How does it get better than that? I'll tell you. Right ear: me. Left ear: David. Since we could only hear Bob (me) or Doug (David), we decided to repeat everything we heard for a cohesive effect. This was driving home from the Live Nativity Pageant last night. Mom thought we were doing it from memory. I wish! Merry Christmas all! I am very jealous that I am not currently in a living room a few hours from here, listening to the wonderful voice of someone I love very much. But, it's okay. I can wait. I am very blessed to have the family I do, and that we always have such a good time together.Thanks for the laughs. (Name types of paints: red and blue!)



1 comment:

Marni & James said...

haha we were laughing about the red and blue this morning.