Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fineto!

I am done! Done. Done Done! I had my last exam today! I am so thrilled to be done! Now, I get to read whatever I like, and I won't feel guilty! During my month off (yes, a month!) I plan to work work work, spend a lot of time with my family, read novels not on my reading lists, read some Shakespeare (since I still have that class next semester), write lots of letters, and patiently or not so patiently await the beginning of Winter semester because I am truly a nerd who needs her learning, lecture halls, and books to make her happy! Also, besides the end of the semester, this day is great for some other reasons. My brother is in town (and he is awesome!), I got a package from Justin yesterday (he sent me enough candy to last me until he is home!), and it was a beautiful day out today! I didn't have to wear my winter coat, and no gloves. I love chinooks.
 

No comments: