Friday, December 04, 2009

Cursed.

I have a curse. I have suffered from this curse for a very long time. And it doesn't look like it will soon become one of those "blessing and a curse" deals any time soon. What is this curse? Expensive taste. For the longest time I have been plagued with a love all things that I can never afford. And it's getting worse! I have recently discovered Christian Louboutin. I want to wear his shoes every day! Every single day. However, one pair cost about the same as I make in a (good) month. But I really, really want them.
Aren't they fabulous? And that signature red sole? Love.


And these Valentino peep-toe pumps? If only money grew on trees. Or even better -- shoes!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

I totally am in love with those shoes too! They are so cute and you would look fabulous in either pair. Maybe you can ask for them for a birthday present and everyone can pitch in and you can pay the rest. Oh, if money only grew on trees....so true!

Kristi Beth said...

Ha ha. Yeah, I'm sure my family would love to pitch in for $1000 shoes! It's dream that will just never be fulfilled.