Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekends

Busy does not even begin to describe what my weekend was like! It was full. I feel full from it. Not stomach-full, but heart-full. I was busy participating in busy things, which is the best.
Yesterday morning, I was privileged to witness a historical moment. The groundbreaking ceremony for the Calgary Alberta Temple (oh, I love how that sounds!) happened yesterday and I got to be there! I never expected there to be a temple in Calgary, so I am so excited that this is happening! I am so excited for it to really begin!
Then, right after the ceremony, I along with my mom, sister and brother-in-law drove down to Cardston for my cousin's daughter's baptism. I am so happy that we got to go! Even though we were only there for a few hours, it was well worth it! I still can't believe that that little baby I held eight years ago is old enough to be baptized! But, I suppose that if I am getting older, other people will be getting older too!
I am definitely counting my blessings today. I love the sunshine, and I love my family!


My mom and I with B. (Thanks for taking the pictures, Sarah!)

ps. tomorrow is transfers for our missionary! So come back to find out what his story is!

No comments: