Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Walking By

I walk to and from work every day now that it is springtime and sunny out, so I have about 45 minutes of walking each day. I love my iPod(s) and generally take them along with me so I can listen to my music as I walk. However, this week I decided that since I have the talks from the last two years of CES broadcasts on my iPod, I should listen to that. Definitely a good idea! I have definitely noticed a difference in my attitude, and a greater desire to do the things that I need to do.
I feel so blessed to live in a time where I have the words of the Prophet and other church leaders at my fingertips -- quite literally. Which reminds me! Friends who own an iPod Touch or iPhone, you must get the new application developed by the church, Gospel Library. It is amazing! It has everything from scriptures to General Conference talks to the Sunday School curriculum guide. Amazing!
I know that my Heavenly Father loves me, and I am so thankful for the reminders of that fact that I receive daily.

I love how our church uses technology to our advantage.
 Daily inspiration with a touch? Yes, please. 

No comments: