Monday, May 17, 2010

Missionary update

Another six weeks have come and gone and as promised, here is an update on our favourite missionary!
I was so excited to get home from work today and find an e-mail from my guy. He has finally been transferred out of Yucaipa (where he has loved serving for the past seven and a half months) and is now with Elder Fry in Hemet, California (just south of where he was previously). He is always so optimistic about his mission experience and is working so hard! I am so proud of him! Two more weeks and we will have reached eight months! We're almost 1/3 of the way through!


Ah, I love my missionary. 

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

Haahaha Justin is sporting the missionary haircut to the fullest. Awesome! Say hi to him for me. What a good fisher he is being =)