Sunday, May 02, 2010

Choose this Day

Happy Sabbath, friends!
Sometimes I get the feeling that Heavenly Father is trying to tell me something. Today, that feeling was pretty powerful.
At my weekly lesson with the missionaries on Friday, they shared another video from Mormon Messages with me. It was exactly what I needed, a little spiritual push to do what I need to do. And today, I decided to go to my parents' ward today and in Relief Society, the teacher shared the same video clip and made it the theme of her lesson. So, I definitely paid attention.
Here is the video. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing what I missed during the last few minutes when I went to hear Cami speak in Primary.

Wow....can I EVER relate to the sticky notes......LOL!

P.S. It was nice to have you in our ward today. ; D