Monday, May 03, 2010

Nerd

In case you were unaware (and obviously living under a very heavy rock), I am a nerd. A very big nerd. Today, I checked to see what my enrolment date for Fall and Winter semesters was, and found that the class lists are up! So, obviously I picked my course for next year. I am pretty excited. After having a really empty and awful semester this winter, I am looking forward to some challenging, but interesting classes. And apparently, I like the Brits. All of my classes (besides my psychology classes) are about British literature (or history). But, I think it's pretty safe to say that they do it better than anybody. Shakespeare. Keats. Shelley. Austen -- need I say more?
September 13th could not come sooner! (And, bonus! Around that time, we will have reached one year!)

ps. I am planning to take "British Literature 1950-present" and I think it would be so amazing if I could read some Sophie Kinsella. What do you think the chances would be?

No comments: