Friday, May 28, 2010

These boots were made for splashing

With the wet, wet weather that we've been experiencing for the past twenty-four hours, I am definitely wishing that I owned a pair of cute rain boots such as a great pair of Hunters. I am a little more than a bit envious that my dear friend Chantelle owns a pair.
And, also tell me why Target is so far away! It seems everything I love isn't allowed to be in Canada. Product Image Women's Novel Dot Rain Boots - Yellow/White
I think these cuties from Target are begging me to take them for a day of puddle jumping! 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I went shopping with Candi for a pair about a month ago, when she was looking for a pair like mine. (I had gotten mine at Superstore a few years back.) They had some REALLY cute ones at Winner's and also ARMY and NAVY.......believe it or not. Maybe they still do. Check it out.

Not that expensive either. Under $20.00

Mandy said...

They have them at Wal-Mart too. At least they do down here.