Friday, December 31, 2010

End of the year recap

With only one day left of 2010, I have been thinking back on what has happened these past 364 days. So, for this post I have decided to take an inventory of some of my favourite 2010 moments.


celebrating two years with the most amazing man (even though we were 2500 km apart)
discovering my life motto
learning that I actually love spinach
realizing that I love my life
discovering many more movies to love
hanging out with my favourite kiddos
getting sweet, thoughtful gifts from my guy
falling in love over and over again
photo shoot with David
EFY: week one and two

Making this list, I realized that despite what I often think, 2010 has been a pretty good year. I had a lot of  troubles this year, but I had a lot of good times too. Thank you to everyone who helped me get through my toughest year yet. 

No comments: