Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Present

It is Christmas Eve, and I am happily sitting in my kitchen, watching "Confessions of a Shopaholic" (thank you, Marni and James), eating chocolates. Loverly, isn't it? Yes, it is.
And even more loverly (yes, I am intending to type loverly), is that I received a package from California today. And inside I found a tape. A tape with my man's voice. Seriously, this was the best possible present I could get this year. And it came at the perfect time. I needed to hear that sweet voice. I needed to hear that chuckle. I needed to remember what it was like. And now I do. I feel like I have something to believe in again, and it is wonderful.

I love being loved. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kristi! I am so glad that you have found someone to make you happy! Randy and I are going on 11 years in April and he still makes my heart flutter...it is possible to have an enduring love for someone! It makes me so happy to read your posts and know that you have found someone to partner your life with! I hope the next 9 months fly by!