Friday, December 10, 2010

Newest Obsession

My heart is squealing with excitement right now. I am in love.
I have taken an extra fancy to interior design lately, and am loving everything to do with decorating my home. When I discovered one of Jonathan Adler's books at work today, I was slightly intrigued and made a mental note to pick it up sometime soon, and then just now I discovered that Jonathan Adler has a store, with pretty, pretty things. Beautiful beds, potteryrugs, pillows, dinnerwarelamps, mirrors, bedding, picture frames ... you get the picture. My mind is exploding at this very moment with love. Seriously.
I love the bold colours, the amazing prints. Ah! It is fantastic. Just one small problem: I live in the wrong city! If only I lived in Newport Beach or New York (it is in my plans one day though!).
The items are just slightly out of my current price range, but I am happy for the inspiration.

jonathan-adler-bedroom.jpg
A-ma-zing! Right? My dislike for orange drops significantly when I see this beautifully decorated room. I love it! If only I had realized four years ago that I wanted to be an interior designer!

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

Never too late to apply @ Lethbridge College ;) An amazing program!!!