Thursday, December 09, 2010

Ending Start

I detest the end of semester. Detest. Yes, I meant to use that word. I know that it is a harsh word, but I need to use a harsh word.
For me, end of term means papers upon papers, stress upon stress. Numerous times this week -- and perhaps even more times today I have wanted to quit school, move to an island and never look at another book again. Crazy I know, because we all know that I adore books, but this is what end of term does to me. I hate it.
Every time that I have to write a paper, especially term papers, I procrastinate. A lot. I try to avoid writing as much as possible, and then when I finally have to give in and write, it's like I am being sentenced to the torture chamber and must go through the worst of it.
Perhaps I am being slightly dramatic, but this is how it is. December 16th, you cannot come soon enough!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You know, I think there's a scripture about procrastinating...perhaps in the new year, you could make a goal NOT to do it ; )

You could always hire someone to do it for you...lol