Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"We're off to see the Wizard!"

For Christmas, my favourite sister and brother-in-law got me two tickets to see "The Wizard of Oz" which is in Calgary this week. I love live theatre and was sad I found out this one was coming too late to save money for it. So, it was a very lovely surprise to unwrap those tickets.
And I get to take Candi with me, so I'm extra excited about that! Earlier this year, in January, I took Candi to see "Fiddler on the Roof". Perhaps this will become a new tradition?


3 comments:

Candi said...

Seriously!?! Fiddler on the Roof was THAT long ago. It still feels like yesterday :) And, YES! We have to make this a tradition, but my treat next tie :) Thanks again for inviting me. I'm SO excited!

Candi said...

Sorry.... I meant: My treat next *time* haha

Marni & James said...

I hope you girls have a blast! When I got the e-mail about them I just had to get them for you. :)