Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy birthday to you!

Twenty-two years ago, one of my very favourite people was born. It's Candi's birthday today, and I needed to dedicate a special post to this very special woman. Candi is not only one of my very best friends, she is my distant cousins, so our bond is pretty strong. Besides my siblings, she has been my longest friend and I look forward to many more decades of friendship. I could go on for hours and hours detailing all of our many adventures (the safety pillow, zee cute boys, Phase 10, dance parties, vegetables, etc), but I will save your eyes the length and just say that having Candi as my life long friend has truly been a blessing.





And just for you, Candi... 


Happy birthday, Can-di! 

1 comment:

Candi said...

Aw. This made me smile and laugh :) Thank you!