Saturday, December 04, 2010

O Christmas Tree

This is just for you, Laura.

Last night, I bought myself a Christmas tree. I have always wanted a little tree in my room, but just never found one that I liked. But now that I am a little older, I have felt a great desire to have one. Plus, mom says I am "nesting". I am ready to have my own house, but because I currently lack funds to do so, I just try to decorate my parent's house here and there with little splashes of "Kristi".
I love my Christmas tree and look forward to using it for many years. Plus, I am in love with my ornaments. They are festive, but funky too -- with lots of glitter.




I love Christmas!

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

Your little tree is a big tree compared to mine!! haha love it. We are way too much alike K.Beth!