Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NYE Looks

New Year's Eve is right around the corner, and despite my lack of plans for that night, I thought I would try my hand at creating a few party looks.

Look number one: for the classy gal who only needs her LBD and a pair of great pumps to ring in the New Year (this would be my choice for a more sophisticated evening out on the town).



Look number two: for the more daring gal who wants a punch of colour and prints (this would be my choice for a casual NYE party).




Thoughts, please!
 

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

I would love to wear those outfits. I like the first one best. It would be adorable. If only my bank account felt the same. You could always come here for New Years. Vanessa and I are styling ourselves complimentary of Value Village. It'll be a sight to behold.