Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Christmas! Let's Be Glad!

Christmas is in five days. That's right. FIVE DAYS!
Like I said to Justin in my e-mail this week, sometimes the days seem to go by turtle-slow and others, it's "Sonic-the-Hedgehog" fast. Today, realizing that Christmas is five days away (almost four) makes it feel like time is actually kind of speeding up. And I am certainly happy about that!
I love the Christmas season and all that it brings. I love the egg nog, the carols, wishing people a "Merry Christmas", the movies, the family time. I love celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. It is just such a beautiful time of year.
Tonight, for my ward's FHE, we went to see the Nativity Pageant at Heritage Park. It was really good, as usual (and really cold too). There were a lot of changes to it this year as well, so I would recommend everyone go to check it out! You will not be sorry, I promise! 


No comments: