Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Despite what some Canadians may believe, it is okay to celebrate Thanksgiving more than once in a year. Personally, I think it should be Thanksgiving every day, but I'm not sure how the government feels about that. I suppose we need to work sometimes, right?
I suppose part of my desire to celebrate American Thanksgiving this year (we are having dinner on Sunday -- I am excited!) has to do with my favourite boy celebrating in So Cal. But, part of it is also because it's an excuse to be with family, make pies and focus on what I have been blessed with.
So, to my Canadian and American friends alike: Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I think I would like a "thanksgiving" once a month...except I might get sick of turkey. Maybe every other month???

Kristi Beth said...

I could actually do without the turkey all together. I just love the idea of Thanksgiving. But, I would be okay with pumpkin pie every day. :)