Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter

Dear Harry Potter, I love you. A lot. Can we be best friends?
I just got back from seeing the movie with Marni. I have determined that I need to expand my vocabulary, because the words I have used to describe the movie (awesome, amazing) just don't cut it. The movie, to take from Harry himself, was "brilliant". Please do yourself a favour and go see it! I am quite certain that if you are a Harry Potter fan (book-wise or movie-wise), you will LOVE it! And if you don't, you're probably dead inside.
That is all. Goodnight.


I am quite certain that I will have difficulty sleeping for the next eight months, because I am so, so excited for part two! 

ps. I have decided that Harry Potter movie marathon will be mandatory before July 15th, as well as a midnight screening. Who's in?

No comments: