Thursday, November 04, 2010

All is Full of Love

I love reading NieNie, and every day that I do, I come away inspired and in awe of Stephanie's love for her family and love of life. Today, she said something that really struck me, and made my eyes a little wet. I had to share:


"Love is what changes trying times into bearable times, and hard moments into a good learning moments."


Reading that, it was if my heart agreed and exclaimed, "Yes! Yes! That's it!". I completely believe that love conquers all. I have seen that in my life. When I want to quit and can't see how anything will ever change, I remember the love that I have in my life -- whether it be the love of my family, Justin or the love that my Heavenly Father and Saviour have for me. Love is all you need. I know that.

No comments: