Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Shred

This semester it has been really hard for me to keep up with my workouts. A lack of motivation mixed with early mornings and warm blankets has turned into an increase in my laziness and my hips too. So, today I started day one of Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred". Right when I got home from work, I did it thinking it would be no big deal to do a twenty-minute work out. But, it was. I'm feeling it. But, I also feel really good. I am looking forward to doing it tomorrow, and possibly adding in a little jog too if this weather holds up.
Exercise is worth it. I feel much better about myself when I actually make the effort, and I am looking forward to seeing the results!

ps. If I don't get any more feedback about book club, I'll choose a book by Friday. So please, let your voice be heard!

No comments: