Friday, November 19, 2010

Reading speed

I have never been a fast reader. I did not get that gene. My sister seemed to have gobbled that one up before my time, so there was only "moderate-slow" reader left for me.
Marni and I are going to see Harry Potter tomorrow night (yay!). But, I haven't finished re-reading the book! As part of my book club this month, and in preparation for the movie I started reading it at the beginning of the month. But, with school and work taking up most of my time and leaving me drained I usually don't have much eye-power at the end of the day to read. Hopefully I get can in the last, umm... 500 pages? in somewhere between now and 9:30 tomorrow night.
I love Harry Potter, by the way. I am so excited! (Though kind of nervous, because I get bad anxiety watching suspenseful movies -- even when I know what is going to happen).

2 comments:

holly said...

i hear it's fantabulous! they tried to take their time and do it more like the book, which is what they were lacking in the other movies (in my opinion...)
have fun!

GoMo said...

I loved it!!! They stayed fairly true to the book more than any movie which was super nice, and made me glad they did it in two movies. I was so excited I actually lost my appetite for our snacks. Hope you loooovvved it!!
<3