Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Book Club: December Ideas

Tomorrow it will be December, so I figured it's probably a good time for me to give some ideas for December's book pick. I have chosen six possibilities, which you can vote on. The book with the highest number of votes will be December's book. (Click on the titles for a summary).

- Emma by Jane Austen *
- Bel Canto by Ann Prachett
- Half Brother by Kenneth Opel
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Schaffer
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens *

Now do your duty and vote! (I will accept votes until Friday and will choose a book after).

ps. I will post some discussion questions about the November pick by Thursday (sorry that I'm a little behind!).

* = I have an extra copy incase someone needs it.

2 comments:

M said...

I am all about A Christmas Carol. I think December SHOULD be a Holiday Classic. Just my 2 cents.

holly said...

a christmas carol would be awesome!