Thursday, November 25, 2010

Create

I love to create. I love to make something out of nothing, to make something unique out of the ordinary. For a long time, my creative outlet of choice has been writing (exhibit a: this blog). But, besides that, I have another beloved pass time: scrapbooking. I love it. I love finding cute papers, and embellishments and making my memories more precious.
Tonight, after a stressful day of thinking (yes, my mind stressing me out more than anything else), and a trip to Michaels to get some goodies (and to see Candi), I had this overwhelming desire to create. I needed some way to get rid of my stress, so I headed downstairs, found a few papers, a picture and began.
This is what happened:
(ignore the glare from the light above). When I found this picture of Riley (my cousin's daughter) tonight, I couldn't resist. She is too precious. She's pretty serious in this one, but this is one silly little lady. Ask her to say "Kristi". Apparently that is the the most comical thing to this girl. 

No comments: