Monday, November 01, 2010

Book Club: Ideas

Okay, book club friends! It's time to pick a book. I don't know what everyone likes to read, but I am game for pretty much anything. While at work today, I made a list of a few that might be good to read. Please add your suggestions or pick one from my list and we'll pick one for November.

Emma by Jane Austen
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Schaffer
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (since the movie is out in two weeks).

Do you like any of those suggestions? Or have any of your own?

2 comments:

Marni & James said...

I think those are good suggestions. I think I would add any of Mary Higgins Clark or Carol Higgins Clark ones too :)

CASSIE said...

Any of the Anita Stansfield series ;)