Thursday, June 03, 2010

Twenty-one stores

I hope that wherever you are, the sun is shining for you. It isn't for me, but I certainly hope it comes out soon!
Today, I give you my top twenty-one favourite on-line shops.

1. Shopstyle. Your one stop shop. I just discovered this one a month or two again and have to say I am slightly in love. It is so easy to find exactly what you are looking for by selecting the price, brand, colour and anything else you might want. 
2. Ruche. A few months back, I stumbled across this lovely store and was pleasantly surprised by their line of jewelry.  I absolutely adore their necklaces!
3. Target. I am deeply saddened that I have to live so far from Target. I love to look through all the wonderful stuff and decorate my future home. Justin and I may need to rent a trailer when we travel.
4. IKEA. Speaking of decorating, I love IKEA! For the past week, I have been slowly moving my belongings into the room next door (my sister's old room) and I desperately want to change everything. So, I go to IKEA.com and drool over everything that I can't have. Thankfully their prices are amazing, so I can actually afford it (when I save a bit)... it's just the drive and trying to convince someone to take me that is the hard part!
5. American Eagle. I am an AE girl and love the convenience of their site. I can easily find just what and I want and check to see if my closest store carries it. 
6. Forever 21 (Canada). I love their accessories -- especially their headbands. And, it's definitely a wonderful thing when I can order something without having to factor in exchange rates.
7. ModCloth. ModCloth carries some really, really great stuff both vintage and vintage inspired. And there is always something new every day. 
8. DownEast Basics. Not living in Utah (where all of the specialty modest shops are), it is sometimes difficult to find really good clothing that I don't have to cover with something else. Thank goodness for the internet! This season, they have some super cute dresses. I might have to get one for myself.
9. Shabby Apple. Love, love, love, love, love! I can't say enough how much I love these dresses. 
10. Chapters. Whenever I need my book fix, I just head over to this one and browse millions of books, making lists and lists in my head of books that I need to read. I hope I get through the list one day...
11. Shade. Shade also has a really great line this season. Plus, they have introduced some fabulous swimwear this year too. If I had somewhere to wear it, I would definitely pick one up for myself.
12. Crate and Barrel. Now that there is finally a C&B in Calgary (even though it's in the South!), I find myself on here a lot, picking out things that I will be adding to a wedding registry within a few years.
13. Anthropologie. Although I am unable to afford most of the items, I do still enjoy browsing and finding cute things.
14. Etsy. I adore etsy! And I am constantly amazed at the creative and genius of the creators of such beautiful things. Also, I feel a little kick of envy that I am not that savvy!
15. Charlotte Russe. Yet another one that decides to be far from me.
16. Tillys. Super cute. Super affordable.
17. Wet Seal. Another very, very affordable shop.
18. ALDO. How could I get this far down the list without mentioning shoes?
19. Old Soul New Heart. A few months ago, I discovered this one through Joanna at A CUP OF JO. Love. The new headbands this season are to die for!
20. Busy Bee Shoppe. Lauren at Busy Bee Lauren has this great shop with headbands and jewelry. She is so talent! I am actually awaiting the arrival of my first purchase. I will definitely share once it comes!
21. Vans. I am a Vans girl. Love!

Image of Rac 'Em
Love, right?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We are going down to Salt Lake at the end of July (17-24) so if there's anything you want me to pick up I'm happy to do that for you. Let me know. Down East Basic will be a stop high on my list of priorities while down there.