Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On this day in history

Even when it feels that time is moving more slowly than turtles and snails, a new day comes and I realize that time actually is moving. Do you remember this day last year? I do. I can remember exactly what I was doing at about this hour. I had gone out for lunch that afternoon and had my phone out waiting for that special call. On my drive home with Megan, I got a call from a very nervous and excited guy. Then I had to get home and wait for Justin to call back to tell me what the news was. It was a year ago today that Justin received his mission call. One year ago today, this current phase of our life began. Man, things have changed a lot since that day! But, one thing hasn't changed. I still love my missionary. A lot. Oh, if only the next three months would speed by. I am definitely looking forward to counting down the months!

465 days. 465 days. 465 days!

1 comment:

Erica said...

You're so cute. Proud of you for doing things the right way. Keep it up girl. :)