Saturday, June 05, 2010

"It was love at first see -- with my ears"

Yesterday, while I was at work, my mom stopped by to give me a package that came for me that morning. A package from my missionary! I was so excited, because I knew exactly what it was. A tape!
So, on my break, I rushed to the back room and began listening to it. I was a bit nervous at first (I'm not sure why), but I was so thrilled to hear his voice! I realized that I have been forgetting what it sounds like. I forgot what his laugh sounds like, and how his voice turns soft sometimes. It was definitely the boost that I needed.

Yeah, I'm in love. 482 days!

ps: come back later today for two lists, since I slacked off yesterday. 

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

I hope Justin somehow saved money for a ring before his mission, so he walks off the plane and proposes to you. Ha.

rument