Sunday, June 06, 2010

Twenty-one pictures

Today, I am giving you twenty-one of my favourite photos. Enjoy!

1. Mom and Dad at a friend's wedding. I love this picture so much. I have grown up always knowing that my parents loved each other. I look forward to still being in love with my husband 30 years + from now.

2. Justin and baby Jakob (10 months). I love this picture. Like I said yesterday, I see glimpses of my future looking at this. January 2009. 

3. Justin and me the first week that we met. August 2007. 

4. With Candi on our trip to Edmonton. Definitely one of the best weekends I have had in a very long time. April 2010. 

5. Justin and his first companion, Elder Ayers. One of the members posted this on facebook, and I remember seeing it one day and it made my heart so happy. December 2009. 

6. With one of my very best friends, Shenica. October 2007. 

7. Me and my favourite sister, Marni. We have been asked on numerous occasions if we are twins. I don't see it. Do you? May 2007. 

8. Making faces with Bailey at a family reunion. In case you couldn't tell, I love these kids. August 2008.

9. Taken at the Cardston temple. I remember taking this picture, and being quite surprised at how it turned out. I kind of love that about photography. May 2007. 

10. At a family reunion in 2007. I love these people. All of our lives have changed a lot from this moment, but I still love this picture and the joy it shows. August 2007. 

11. Justin and me on our very first date. September 2007. 

12. My brother David and me at Emerald Lake (Mt. Burgess behind us). It's not a very bright picture, but every time I see it, I remember that day. It was a good day. June 2007. 

13. Me and the girls (Chantelle, Candi and Megan) sporting our fine 90's attire. April 2010. 

14. With my uncle and grandparents waiting to see the Olympic torch. January 2010.

15. My wonderful family at my sister's wedding. October 2009. 


16. A boat at Emerald Lake. I'm not quite sure why, but I love this picture. June 2007.


17. My cousin, Kelsey at a family reunion. This girl could model. August 2007.


18. Justin serenading me. I love it when he plays his guitar. I am definitely lucky that I found a guy with musical talent. June 2008.

19. Little Ty. He was so cute then (and still is now!). September 2008.

20. Justin and me the week before he became a missionary. I am so glad I asked my brother, David to take some pictures of us that day. September 2009.

21. Speaking of my brother. Making people laugh is definitely one of David's greatest talents. August 2007.


I hope you enjoyed perusing through my memories. I know I did.
Happy Sabbath, friends. xo



No comments: