Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"Oooh, fashion!"

Friends, I have discovered a new toy! Polyvore. It is the best. I love posting my new fashion finds, but have found I couldn't do it quite the way I wanted to. No more! I have found the solution.
One thing I love is finding the right accessories. They can make or break an ensemble and have the power to change it drastically, which means that you can buy your basics and update with small accessories without hurting your bank account. To demonstrate, I found a great pair of straight leg denim paired with an incredibly adorable top.
First, here is how I would wear this outfit for some shopping, or a day of classes. It is casual, but still pulled together.



UntitledFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Cardigan ($26) - Forever 21. Top ($37) - ModCloth. Jeans ($26) - Tillys.com. Shoes ($10) - Buckle. Ring ($5) - Forever21. Bag ($26) - ALDO.


Next, a look for a night out. Nothing too fancy, but still a step up. This is what I would wear if Justin were to take me out on a date. (485 days! )




UntitledFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Top ($37) - ModCloth. Jeans ($26) - Tillys.com. Charm bracelet ($7.21) - Tillys.com. Earrings ($7.88) - Old Navy. Shoes ($90) - ALDO. Clutch ($47) - Endless.com.
Fun, right? Trust me, you will have a blast. Check back within the next few days for more summer picks.

No comments: