Saturday, June 05, 2010

Carry This Picture

So, first just let me apologize for a little fib this morning. I will not be doing two lists today. But, I just wanted to share a picture with you. My mom took this one in September. This was just three weeks before Justin and I said goodbye. I love seeing Justin with kids. I definitely see glimpses of my future. And as I look at this picture tonight, I realize that even when I am sad, or feeling left out, or that I don't fit in, I know that I always fit with Justin. And when I know that, the other things really don't matter much at all.

My wonderful boyfriend, playing with my cousin Tyler. September 2009 (Taken by mom)

1 comment:

Prete Family said...

Was this at the Claresholm football game when Ty was doing his funny dance on the sidelines? LOVE these pictures you've been posting! Love you!