Saturday, March 06, 2010

One for the Kids

Today I had the opportunity to watch my cousin's four children in Cardston while my family was at the temple. I love these kids to death. They are each fiercely independent with a personality to match. Spending the day with them made me thankful for a few things. One: they are not my children. I don't mean that in a bad way. I just mean it in the sense that I am far too young to have children and I am grateful I still have time before that miracle is a part of my daily life. Two: when I do have kids one day, they come one at a time (hopefully!), and they start out small without running legs. Three: I love my family! I am so blessed to have such a large extended family. I really do love these kids a lot.
So, here is what happens when four kids under the age of seven get a hold of my camera:
Beautiful B. Surprise that she wasn't screaming "No pictures! No pictures!" this time. 

Crazy Cam. Get this one giggling, and it's pretty difficult to put an end to it!

Mr T. Oh, the energy that this boy has! If only I could bottle it up and have a little sip once a week I'd be good to go!

J-Man. The melter of hearts. One look from this kid, and I go gooey. 

See, it's hard not to love this kids with faces like this. Definitely faces more than just their mother could love.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are so cute! AND such a trooper! Love the pictures...and I concur with the statements-especially the one with Ty's energy! SO true...exhausting, but true! :) Love you!