Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Motivation

It's nearly 11 o'clock and I should be peacefully dreaming right now. But, I feel the need to share some thoughts. Over the past few weeks, I have had a really hard time finding motivation. Motivation to get up to go to school. Motivation to work out. Motivation to make myself something healthy to eat. Motivation to do my readings for class. It's been hard, but I think I'm pushing through it. Yesterday morning, I decided I had to get up, and I was going to make it to Canadian Lit (even though I have a hate-hate relationship with it lately), and I did! Today I got up for my early class, though I wanted to stay in bed, and I wasn't late. I even finished a novel for Canadian Lit and enjoyed reading it! And, bonus! I made myself work out tonight. I kept putting it off, and putting it off, but I decided I needed to do it. I need to set goals for myself, and allow myself to reach them. I feel very good right now, and I am happy with the choices I made today (minus a few of my food choices -- that will be addressed tomorrow). I am so lucky to have all of the resources I do. I am lucky. I really should remember that more often!



Anyway, happy Tuesday, friends!
 I hope you did something that made you feel good today.

No comments: