Tuesday, March 30, 2010

As Time Goes By

I feel like I have so many things to say. I missed a post yesterday, and feel like it has been an eternity since my fingers touched this keyboard. 
Yesterday was a very, very busy day. 
10:00 - Canadian Lit. midterm (better than the first, though my instructor still needs to prove to me she has a degree in teaching. I am having a hard time believing it)
12:00 - work (steaming, steaming, cleaning, steaming)
5:30 - come home, cook supper for mom and FHE potluck
7:00 - FHE (eat, laugh)
9:00 - Rook at Candi and Chantelle's with David (laugh, laugh, laugh, grape lady)
12:00 - Crash
I haven't had a day like that for months, so it was interesting. But a very good day.
I'll just skip to the good stuff now. Today is a very special day. Today we have reached a milestone -- a really big one! Justin has been on his mission for six months now! There were many times (more than I can count on my fingers and toes) that I was sure this day would not come. I remember reaching four months and feeling panicked because I didn't think it was possible for time to continue. I thought I was stuck. But, I wasn't. I'm not. Time is passing us by. Somedays it is very slow -- painfully slow. Somedays it is gone in a flash. But, time is still going. And in eighteen months, I get to see my handsome guy again. Oooh, I cannot wait!



Yep. I'm the lucky one. 
ps. thank you to my favourite sister, Marni for featuring me on her blog yesterday. Reading it was definitely a highlight of my day. And, the one day I don't post, she has to mention that I had been blogging every day since the beginning of January!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's so funny!

Susan said...

Oh Sweet Sweet Kristi.
I started to write something, but then I deleted it. Never mind.
Yay....6 months.