Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laugh

I have many pet peeves. Many, many. Too many to number. I'll just tell you one for the time being. Loud obnoxious laughter. I love a good, loud laugh. But not the strange hard laughs. You know what I mean. I had to experience it this morning on my way to school, and even after turning my music (it a Clash morning) up all the way, I still heard the haunting sound. It was awful. And then at institute I heard it again, but from a different source this time (double this time -- Marni, Candi you know what I mean). It makes me shudder to think about that. Like nightmares are on their way when I hear that awful noise. 
Anyway, this morning, going to school and hearing this horrendous sound I became very worried that maybe I have one of those laughs! What if people hate my laugh? It sounds okay to me, but maybe I'm just lulling myself into a false sense of laugh security and trying to protect my fragile ego. 
Friends, please reassure me! Is my laugh awful?

2 comments:

Marni & James said...

Dear sister, your laugh is definitely not awful. Believe me, I too have heard some awful laughs, aside from those that you mentioned already, and yours definitely does not fit in that category :)

Lori A. said...

Beanie
I love your laugh. it makes me smile. you should do it more.