Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Oh, is there a 'you're crazy team'? 'Cause I think they'd make you captain"

I love Gilmore Girls. A lot. I watched it the other day (a Dave episode!) and I thoroughly enjoyed it as I always do. I have seen every single episode at least twice. I know nearly all the episode titles of season three -- the Dave Rygalski season! And I know most answers on Jeopardy because I learned it on Gilmore Girls. I have had a fine education thanks to Amy Sherman-Palladino. Thank goodness for geniuses that send their ideas to the WB. 
Life's short. Talk fast.

ps. Marni, remember that I have a birthday coming up in a few months and am still in need of season two through seven. In case you forgot. 




5 comments:

Kendra said...

by far, this is one of my favorite shows! I hated when it ended, and how it ended.

juliane2004 said...

Oh, how I love this show. Except the ending! Kendra you are so right!

But I love it still. And I have also seen every ep many times over. Like, I'm sure it's nearing 7+ each ep.

Marni & James said...

Thanks for the reminder Kristi... not that I needed it. haha

CASSIE said...

Sorry Kristi... not apart of that bandwagon :(

What's your email!? I'm so glad I found your blog! Wanna read mine?

:)

Kristi Beth said...

I would love to read your blog, Cass! My e-mail is kristibdudley@gmail.com