Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Dreams Be Dreams

I just remembered the outcome of one of my dreams last night. 
First a little background. A few months ago, I was excited to announce that I applied to be an EFY counsellor. That was over three months ago. I had to wait a very, very long time to have my interview, but finally the day came last Friday -- which happened to be my busiest day that month! After the interview we (it was a group interview. Interesting experience) were told that it would take two to four weeks to find out if we would be hired. So, I am kind of impatiently waiting to hear the news. Now, back to dreams. During one of my dreams last night, I checked my e-mail and found out that I wasn't hired for this summer. I was kind of bummed, and when I woke up I thought it had happened. Today, I am hoping that not all dreams come true! Keep your fingers crossed! I will be.


No comments: